In 36 hours' time, I will be flying out to Alice Springs. I am unpacked, unfinished with my case report, unpracticed and unmotivated to complete all the above.
At least I've printed my itinerary and the conference program (check it out, I'm on pg 2!!). Whatever happens, I will be on that plane for an all expenses paid trip to the red centre! If you haven't spoken to me recently, then you should know that it's not all shits and giggles. I am actually nervous as hell and am constantly giving myself psychotherapy to control my anxiety. This is the pinnacle of my year, what everything's being built up to and once I just get over the next two weeks, calm will once again be restored to my life (for a little while at least).
“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” - Mark Twain.
Here are some brissy boys pulling off britpop with some cheek. haha love it!
-------ADDIT 06.07.2010-------
Here is my media release!!!
What is a media release you ask? Well, I've been wondering too. Apparently, it's a short, punchy statement sent to doctors to keep them up to date. As anticipated, my supervisor has totally stolen my thunder. Oh wells, so long as I know the truth, that's all that matters :)
Here is my media release!!!
What is a media release you ask? Well, I've been wondering too. Apparently, it's a short, punchy statement sent to doctors to keep them up to date. As anticipated, my supervisor has totally stolen my thunder. Oh wells, so long as I know the truth, that's all that matters :)

No comments:
Post a Comment